Thursday, May 17, 2012

School Supply List

Its hard to think about next year when this year isn't even over!  There are only 11 school days left, though, and Mrs. G and I just finished updating our school supply lists for next year so I decided I would share it with you.  Un-used and gently used Kindergarten supplies will be coming home.  Perhaps you'd like to put these in a safe place and save these for the next school year :)

Click HERE for your copy of the 
2012-2013 KINDERGARTEN & FIRST GRADE 
SCHOOL SUPPLY LIST!

No comments:

Post a Comment


About The Teacher

My name is Heather Horton. This is my 5th year teaching at LaFarge Public Schools. I taught two years of Four-Year-Old Kindergarten & Early Childhood Special Education, followed by two years teaching Kindergarten. I am married and have a gorgeous little girl, who will turn two in January. We are expecting our second child at the end of September. I live next door to my parents, about forty minutes from LaFarge. The long commute is totally worth it! Not only do I get to see my family whenever I want, I also get to teach in a wonderful, supportive community with amazing children, families & co-workers!