Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Celebrating 100 Days of Learning and Fun

Today we celebrated the 100th day of school!  
I gave the Kindergartners a fun homework assignment, that allowed for lots of creativity!  
Thanks to the all of the parents for helping the kids come up with these great 
100 day outfits











Even I completed this homework assignment!  It certainly took a while to hot-glue all those wiggly eyes on...and I only burned my finger once!  Hopefully, the kids' projects weren't as painful as mine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment


About The Teacher

My name is Heather Horton. This is my 5th year teaching at LaFarge Public Schools. I taught two years of Four-Year-Old Kindergarten & Early Childhood Special Education, followed by two years teaching Kindergarten. I am married and have a gorgeous little girl, who will turn two in January. We are expecting our second child at the end of September. I live next door to my parents, about forty minutes from LaFarge. The long commute is totally worth it! Not only do I get to see my family whenever I want, I also get to teach in a wonderful, supportive community with amazing children, families & co-workers!